[Dailydrool] Drooling since 1998

LYNN and LINDA FERRELL ldferrell at msn.com
Thu Nov 5 06:43:14 PST 2009

We joined the Drool in 1998. At the time we had Senior Pw. Annie, who lived to be almost 16 and went to the Bridge in October of 1999. She went to what may have been the first GABR Waddle in 1998. Because of the Drool we got involved with rescue and have supported several over the years in various ways. We adopted Pw. Zoey in January of 2000; it is hard to believe she is 10 now! We have learned so much from fellow droolers and have appreciated the community feel of this amazing list of bassets and their people.

Linda, Lynn and Zoey - and Annie ATB