[Dailydrool] 1999 or better

Karen Muchmore mom2jaxson at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 08:13:34 PST 2009

The Muchmores have been drooling since 1997 or 1998.  Through this fabulous group we found Tennesse Basset rescue and got our sweet Samantha Jean.  Both our Samantha Jean and the old fellow Quela have since passed away - and I was thankful for the support and caring we recieved from this group during those difficult times.

We lurk pretty much now and are presently basset-less.  However I still enjoy the Howliday cards, secret pawtner exchange and yearly calendar.

Drool Rules!

Karen Muchmore, mom to Jaxson and Aki
Loveland, CO