[Dailydrool] old timers

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Thu Nov 5 08:18:17 PST 2009

Hi,

I think I may be an "old timer".  I joined the Drool back in 1999, I
think, a little while before TBO went to the Bridge and I remember
some of his postings. La Pw Misty ATB was my constant companion -
unfortunately, she went to the Bridge in 2005.   When I was learning
to use the computer and Internet I discovered a site called Cyberhound
and made a few contacts there and that was where I heard about the
Drool, thanks to Don and Pam Bullock.  I soon became "hooked" but
unfortunately I lost contact with Cyberhound.  Password problem <duh>
I could not get another password because my address already existed
grrrrrrhhh! Anyway, I am more than happy on the Drool and have made
LOTS of wonderful friends.  I have even met a few in person.  One day,
my dream, would be to come over to the States and meet a lot more of
you.  First, I need to win the lottery, then I need to get over my
fear of flying (VERY doubtful) .... well, I'll keep on dreaming and in
the meantime, if any of you come over to France PLEASE call in and
visit - Miss Penny and Miss Polly love bellyrubs.

I'm doing the long list this year, again, so look forward to seeing
all the cards.  It's the best part of Christmas!!!!

Hugs to all and Drool (from the gurlz, not me) to all in need.

Eleri