[Dailydrool] When I Joined the Drool

Deborah Roberts D_Roberts at acs.org
Thu Nov 5 12:01:50 PST 2009

It was before 2000, probably late 90's.  Penelope and Stanley were still
with us back when I joined.  I never would have gotten through them and
Casey going to the Bridge without the Drool!!  I learned so much about
Bassets from everyone on the drool.  We now have Clarabelle and Roscoe
who keep us endlessly entertained.

I used to post a lot more, but now I'm much more of a lurker.   Work has
gotten so much more hectic and since I work on computers I don't spend a
lot of my spare time in front of them.

It's good to see all the old names from the past.

Debbie

Owned by Clarabelle and Roscoe

Being Watched Over by Penelope, Stanley, and Casey ATB