[Dailydrool] UTI/Gall stones

Monique Tecson moenizzle at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 13:55:26 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if someone out there has dealt with recurring UTIs might email me offlist. Mona is in the middle of her 3rd one this year! It seems like she's getting one every three or four months and I'm getting a little frustrated because I've tried changing her diet, giving her cranberry pills, better potty breaks and she still manages to get it- not to mention the mounting vet bills.

My vet mentioned the possibility of her having gall stones since hers keep coming back. She has not been tested for it yet and I'm wondering if hounds who've been diagnosed with gall stones had a similar experience. Thanks for letting me rant- it's just been horrible dealing with all of this.

I hope your furbabies are all well! Drool to all in need

Monique