[Dailydrool] old members

RGeyer5165 at aol.com RGeyer5165 at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 12:41:53 PST 2009

i first joined the drool when i was owned by my second basset, Happy,
atb...can't remember how i heard about it but it was about 1997 and have loved
being a member...when i had to let Happy go in 2002 i received wonderful
momentos from Beth Howering, and Marilyn Bickel and others...the corningware
basset sits atop my computer along with the redwood basset and the photo holder
and, like others who have written, i've made so many other friends
here...Buddydawg and i have had such great experiences here, and altho he refuses to
waddle (we went once and he rode in the pooped pup truck while i trotted
obediently behind it) we love the waddle stories and admire all of you who work
in rescue...of course i am always grateful to Dawn and Rich who fostered
Buddy and then let me have him...snooters to you all, and lots of drool to
those who need it...Rene'e