[Dailydrool] ABC basset rescue auction - Dawn McPherson

Barbara Stacey barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 5 11:25:37 PST 2009

I purchased a lullaby tape and blanket at the ABC rescue auction.The blanket is absolutely beautiful and even though I assume it's a houndie blanket, I use it for myself.It was made and donated by Dawn McPherson. The colors are a mix of purple, green, blue and cream, and is a variation of granny squares.

Anyway, I crochet and am hoping Dawn is a drooler.  Dawn, if you read this message, would you please contact me off line?I would love to have the pattern for this gorgeous blanket.

Thank you,  Barbara