[Dailydrool] Joey= Homer

EssieSchwartz at aol.com EssieSchwartz at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 14:29:25 PST 2009

Karrie,
   I hate to say this, but I honestly think  my Homer came  back to earth
as your Joey.He sounds exactly what we went t hrough.... although,  as Homer
got a little older, he focused less on destroying the house, and  instead,
destroying and eating everything in the house.  He could even open  the
refrig door.
   Usually, though, after they're about 2 or 3...they become  slightly
easier to deal with...but for the 12 1/2 years we had Homer... If we  didn't see
him and things were quiet for more than 5 minutes, we went to check  on
him...
    Homer was one of the reasons OEBE was founded!....and we  miss him so
much.
         Esther, a drooler since  about 1997 or 98...I learned of the drool
from someone on Pet Chat on AOL...and  I'm glad I did.