[Dailydrool] I'm an old tiimer too

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 20:49:36 PST 2009

Can't remember the year exactly , probaly about  1998 for me, when I had my
first basset, and found the  site.
I can't remember how I found the drool either, but  it has been like a
second family to me, with all the help and information.   I am very grateful to
all of you..........W
hen Daisy went to the bridge, I was almost over  whelmed with all the nice
things, and support I got from the group, and it  helped so much, reading
them thru my tears...........bless each and every one of  you an dyour
families.............BArbie andher girls