[Dailydrool] galllstones

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 20:43:48 PST 2009

Hi, I don't know if this is any help at all, but  just had to say
something.  I am obviously not a basset, but I do get  recurrng UTI infections,
evervy 3 or 4 months also.
sometimes I end up in Urgent care.  I also  happen to have gallstones.  But
my doctors have never said anything about  the 2 being related.  They told
me some people are just more prone to them  then others, and stress is a big
factor..Is your baby stressed out by  anything??? But now that you
mentioned the gallstones, the next tme I am back  for another prescription,for my
next UTI,  I will ask them  about  that, and see if there is some
relation.........seems like me and your furbaby  have a lot in common!  Barbie and her
girls