[Dailydrool] collodial silver

Renee Kummerer msbbeabear at comcast.net
Thu Nov 5 20:18:26 PST 2009

Has anyone ever tried colodial silver drops for ear infections?  My vet said to try it for a chronic infection that we just can't quit heal totally.  So far it seems to help since the ear dosen't stink as bad as it did.  My vet will be checking it in a couple of weeks to see if it helps. She has been on endless antibiotics and ear meds.  Even had a special ear drop made that didn't work. There has to be something out there that can stop this infection all the time.  She originally had three different things in the ears.  Bacteria, fungus and some sort of resistant bacteria.  Also tried the blue stuff and that didn't work either.
REnee