[Dailydrool] Basset Ornyments

jkireland dejazzd.com jkireland at dejazzd.com
Fri Nov 6 06:27:23 PST 2009

We just want to let everyone know about the wonderful ornyments we ordered from the Tanner girls, Annie Belle and Jennie Mae .  They arrived yesterday and  are beautiful.  Daisy especially enjoyed the doggie biscuits in the box too.

If you haven't ordered any Basset Hound ornyments yet, we think you should email their mom slave, Cookie Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com and place an order.  We got one with Daisy's name on it and another for a future hound (we hope). What could be better than getting ready for Christmas and helping Montana hounds too?

Joe and Kathy Ireland
Daisy and Buster ATB