[Dailydrool] Alway a Qween to me

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 07:28:47 PST 2009

Today would have been the birthday of the sweetest gurl ever..PW Annie
Vogel..Annie was a gurl so wonderful that me and my bestest furend George E
Grunt both had her as a gurlfurend...but she lubbed me best.. Her and my
other gurlfurend PWLilygurl are todays calendar gurls ...they look like they
are saying  "where are those silly boys..they are always late" hehehehe

We are so happy that after being "furends" online that we all finally got to
meet and sniff each other at Michigan 2008 here is one of my mostest
favorite pics left to right

me (Bob the DOg) PW Annie, George E Grunt, Lucy Jordan and PW Lilygurl

http://picasaweb.google.com/cowbobdog/Michigan2008#5401008823896208322

We lubb you Annie, and don't forget you will always be a Qween in our eyes

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com