[Dailydrool] favorite drool story and early drool sweatshirt AVAILABLE

ldferrell at msn.com ldferrell at msn.com
Fri Nov 6 09:17:56 PST 2009

Since Dona already brought up the turkey story, we loved and laughed out
loud about the story of the basset meeting the human at the door with a
wastebasket stuck over his head. This might have been Droolmom Nancy
Gallagher's Caruso? I would be totally fun to see that one again! Bill
dyeing his hound blue would be another.

Since we are on memory lane and nostalgia, cleaning closets has unearthed
one of the early days' Drool sweatshirts. It is gray with a black basset -
with his computer mouse - and it says I'm all Ears for the Daily Drool. It
also says Emailed Daily. Artwork was by Nancy. It is size XL. It is in
remarkably good condition with no rips, stains or holes, just a bit of
pilling here and there - not unlike many of us long-time droolers. If
someone wants to make a donation to the rescue of your choice, send me your
offer. The highest offer/bidder wins and all the money will go to the
rescue, as we will cover shipping. Head down memory lane and rescue a
vintage shirt!! Offer will close Monday night. If you want a picture, email
off list and I will take one today.
Thanks!
Zoey and her people