[Dailydrool] 2010 DD Calendar update

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 18:25:03 PST 2009

Just wanted to update everyone on the DD calendar.  The calendars should be ready for me to pick up on Wednesday, Nov 18th.  On Saturday, Nov 21, I will be driving about 3 hours south to meet up with Kathy Strasser.  Kathy will be driving about 3 hours north and we plan on meeting some where in Frederick Maryland.  I will then hand over to Kathy most of the calendars for shipping. I will be shipping out all the single calendar/stand orders and Kathy will be shipping all the other orders.   Kathy had emailed me and volunteered to help with the shipping this year and since Kathy works for the United States Postal Service, I'm sure she will do a much better job then I had done in the years past.  All calendars will be shipped priority mail and should all be received in plenty of time for the Holidays.

Take care,
Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie, Thelma Lu and Milly