[Dailydrool] The daily snore

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 7 07:25:30 PST 2009

We are enjoying life this morning.  The DH is in the chair with Maggie.  Ninja is by my side snoring like a garbage disposal.  Marley in resting on her back and Shelby is sunning her butt by the door.  Picasso is sleeping right behind Shelbs in the sun by the back door.  Life is good post breakfast in Illinois.  It is so peaceful to listen to the snores and breathing.  I slept in a little but Ninja came and poked at me until I got up.  She wanted me to come downstairs and cuddle.  Or see if she could con me into another breakfast.  She can look so innocent and be so guilty.

We are so sorry to hear about poor Slater.  We are sending drool and snooters to Karrie who at the least should have been informed before they did what they did.

We hope everyone has a peaceful and enjoyable Saturday.  Belly rubs and snooter kisses to all.

Julie with Ninja, Marley(the not so itchy now), Maggie and Shelby with the evil kitty brothers( one of whom we fondly call Satan)