[Dailydrool] Evil Annie aka Drama Queen

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Nov 7 14:48:06 PST 2009

Ha,   My evil Annie somehow tore her dew claw,  I just  noticed it last
night,  not bleeding just swollen and red and she is  chewing at it, so we went
to the vets this morning,  no infection, suppose  to put cortisone  cream
on it and then a baby sock until the cream does it  thing, about 10 minutes
he said. so today we come home and trying to hold her  down and keep her from
eating the tube of cream while I am trying to put it on  her toe is a job
in it's self.  now comes the baby sock    Bwahahahahahah I need two pwoplw to
hold her down and six pairs of hands to put  the sock on, but ,  no one
around so it's just me and the  evil bitch  !
after a struggle and numerouse threats of how I was going to make her sleep
 outside tonight in the DARK  shed with the BOOGIE MAN and NO night light
on  , we get the baby sock on.  So she sits and stares at me her paw up in
the  air  as if to say,  " I think you broke my paw "   It's fine  Annie, you
can walk on it ,   No youz dun  broke  it !  I did not you silly fool . now
come over to mommy, so she  literally tries to hop on three legs, not on
your life is she going to walk with  that stupid sock on. she sat in one spot
for ten whole minutes and didn't move  anything except her eyeballs.
Tomorrow I am going to rush over to Wally  World and buy two more dozen baby socks
!   bwahahahahah

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil   AnnieI have  my paw in a sock !!!
mommy dun broke meez toebones !

I wanted to ask for some advice here.  Maggie Wags is having a problem
with her ear. scratching at it I took her in last week to have it clean out as
it had some debris in the lower part of her ear that I couldn't reach, (
didn't  even want to try,  ) well she continued to dig at it and shake  her
head.  I took to the vets again and he said it was red , but no infection,
but still debris in there.  he gave her an injection of depo-medrol and  said
that it should take down the inflammation     and that I should  keep
flushing her ear.  the wash they gave me doesn't seem to be helping,  is there
something else I should be using ?  her ears DO NOT smell, they  just have
some waxy debris   ( deep ) in the one  ear.