[Dailydrool] PLEASE READ - FROM THE MODS

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sat Nov 7 15:32:17 PST 2009

The purpose of the Daily Drool is to help people understand the Basset Hound
breed, to help owners, and to help basset rescue organizations.  As
Moderators, it is our task to maintain the Daily Drool and remain true to
the purpose.  When difficult and/or controversial subjects arise, we are
called upon to "moderate" posts to assure that individuals and organizations
are not physically or emotionally hurt as a result of negative posts to the
Daily Drool.  The Daily Drool must remain a safe and supportive environment
for everyone.  We all wish to extend our heartfelt condolences to Karrie on
Slater's trip to the Rainbow Bridge.  We all know the pain of losing one of
our fur-babies and are sharing this pain.  We encourage Droolers to let
Karrie know that they are holding her and Slater in their hearts and will
watch for his shining star tonight.

The  Moderators