[Dailydrool] Karrie & Slater

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 7 15:33:37 PST 2009

Karrie:
My heart and soul is with you tonight in your loss.
I feel your pain and wish I could take it all away with a wave of my magic wand; but alas I have no magic wand.
I only have my caring and loving soul that is reaching out to you so far across the miles to let you know that you are not alone and that others feel your pain and sorrow.
Slater was very blessed to have you these many months and you to have him.
He left this earthly existence knowing love and he loved in return.
We can ask no more.........
Mournful ahroooooooooooos,
Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang