[Dailydrool] Patricia McConnell

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 7 20:43:26 PST 2009

My friend has recommended her (Patricia McConnell) to me several times.  She has a web site that Gerri says if very interesting.  She has a DVD available on ways to deal with a dog in the family that is aggressive to  dogs both outside and inside the home.  I could have used that when my 2 boys, littermates, neutered, were fighting and drawing blood and big vet bills.  Now both ATB.  This week's vet bill was for worms, ick.  Sue K, Momperson to Buttercup= Not me.  Cute litte bone treats my eye, I know medicine when I smell it.  Beau- treats!  Can we get worms again?  Honey-Why do nasty thing happen to me?  (She tends to have an Eyore cinplex.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/