[Dailydrool] Three Bassets in immediate need, owner passed away

Valerie and John Epps eppsval26 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 7 19:50:44 PST 2009

Hi all,
I just received a call from a neighbor of a person who passed away a few days ago.  He owned three Basset Hounds and they are all still in his home.  They are located in Central California but I would be willing to help transport them.
One male, large, 8 year old, neutered
Two females, 5-6 years old, spayed, litter sisters
All dogs are housetrained, were spoiled rotten by the owner and are good with other dogs.  They are all friendly, good with children but they do play rough and could knock over a toddler by mistake.
Unsure of cats, never exposed.
Please email me privately if you can help or would like more information.

 Valerie Epps