[Dailydrool] Sweet Sarah ATB

Jennifer Beezley jbeezley at cableone.net
Sun Nov 8 09:07:48 PST 2009

Dear Nancy and Bill,

I am so sorry for the loss of Sarah.  I have been on (and off) the Drool since
1998 and loved the stories of Sarah.  She loved hot dogs, right.

I am glad you were able to be with her until the end.  I hope Frank is not too
despondent.  When Eyson died, Lucy was quite depressed for several months.  Heck,
I didn't do too well myself.

I am thinking of you all.

Jennifer
~~~~~~~
Abby and Eli (Lucy and Eyson ATB)
Arooo Y'all
~~~~~~~~
"I have sometimes thought of the final cause of dogs having such short lives and
I am quite satisfied it is in compassion to the human race; for if we suffer so
much in loving a dog after an acquaintance of ten or twelve years, what would it
be if they were to live double that time?”   Sir Walter Scott