[Dailydrool] Sweet Sarah

Joey Williams joeyjohn1957 at cox.net
Sun Nov 8 11:29:50 PST 2009

I was shocked to read about Sweet Old Sarah.  I yelled for my sister to "come quick!" and showed her the email that held this terrible news.  My sister and I have laughed over and over at "The Frank and Sarah Show"videos on YouTube.  I'm so thankful that you made those films and then posted them for all of us to enjoy.  I cannot imagine how you feel, not even close.  After I read the email, I went over and grabbed my VeeVee and just held on to her.  I'm so sorry for Frank too!  Oh, let's be honest.  I'm just sorry, period.  Sorry, sorry, sorry.

Joey ~~ mom to VeeVee, Lola, Lucy, Mattie, Lucy, Sausage, and Katie.