[Dailydrool] Sweet Sarah

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 12:17:30 PST 2009

Dear Nancy, Bill and Frankie -

I sit here with tears in my eyes and sorrow in my heart on the loss of your
Sweet Sarah.  She loved you all so much and knew that you loved her.  I
believe God has important duties for her at the bridge and she had to leave
to begin these new duties. Please take comfort in the knowledge that she is
waiting for you, young and healthy. I love all of her and Frankie's videos,
and watch them at least 2-3 times a month.  I am saying an extra prayer
tonight for Sarah's safe journey to the bridge.

Rest in peace sweet angel.

Ruthie Beattie &
Ms. Beasley Ann (snooters my friend)