[Dailydrool] Diva or Slave in Training....???

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 13:16:08 PST 2009

Little Sophie started doing something really weird this weekend.  My husband told me about it yesterday and I sort of shrugged it off.  Until, I experienced it for myself today.

She started this thing where if she is in the basement and the basement door is not fully open, she will not use her nose, or any other basset part, to push it open.  Rather, she stands at the second to top step and sounds a really annoying combo yip/ahroo or something until you walk over and completely open the door.

If I hadn't seen it for myself this morning, I wouldn't have believed it.  So now I sit here and wonder if it is diva training, more slave training or both!!!!  :-)

We send our love and drool to all the families who have lost a beloved houndie recently.  Way to many to name, but you are in our hearts.

Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder, & Sophie