[Dailydrool] Joining the drool and stories...

Mary Tipping MTipping at cblh.com
Mon Nov 9 13:53:53 PST 2009

I joined the DD shortly after we adopted Harley from Tristate in
December of 2004.  Not knowing a thing about bassets (trial by fire!), I
am so grateful I found the Drool--it was and still is a treasure trove
of advice, and great fun--I have learned so much from everyone.  Since
2004 I have laughed at the antics, and shed many tears over beloved
houndies that have gone to the Bridge.  And have since added two more
boys to the family:)  A few of my favorite Drool stories:  Topless in
Tarzana, Rosie and the "Squid", and the Thanksgiving turkey story.  I do
believe that tonight I will pull out "You Had Me at Ahrooo" and settle
down in front of the fire and have a good old chuckle!

Mary, devoted slave to Harley, Biggs and Leo

This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information.  Please email or call 302-658-9141 to advise the sender of a transmission error and delete the message and any attachments and any printouts.  Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.