[Dailydrool] Queen Poppy ATB

Carolsd21 carolsd21 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 17:03:15 PST 2009

I am so sorry to read that Queen Poppy has left this earthly realm and is on her way to the big buffet and her Mom. My condolances to you on Queen Poppy and your wife. Just know that Queen Poppy is healthy and free of pain and nipping soneone elses heels.

Basset Mom to
Baxter, Josie, Kami, Megan, Sadie, Corey and the others that trip me in the house

http://community.webshots.com/user/carolsd21
facebook.com/ownedbybassets.

Carol and her hounds and a beagle
Specializing in Senior Hounds. They are my heart.
Senior Bassets are the best Adopt one It will add wonderful and special moments to your life. Not to mention giving them as many loving last days or years they have.

Megan 15 GD 8/07, Cleo 15 GD 8/07 ATB 12/12/08, Josie 14 GD 5/04, Cinnamon 14 GD 8/07(Beagle) ATB 11/07/09, Kai 12 GD 2/07 ATB 8/16/08, Kami 9 GD 1/07, Baxter 10 GD 7/01

Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in it's beauty-----Albert Einstein