[Dailydrool] Queen Poppy

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 9 16:46:41 PST 2009

We send our love in the passing of our Queen. We know she is in heaven, in the bridge corner, jumping as a puppy and telling all what to do.
She lived on her terms as just Queens can. We will dedicate a candle for her tonight. Xaxa, as always, send sweet sticky healing drool towards your heart.
We all pray with our paws togheter, so you will have your heart mended soon.
I bet they are all playing at the bridge, and your wife is certainly holding her close, feeling her smell and sweet basset warmth.
God bless
Virginia, Xaxa and Violeta

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau