[Dailydrool] Beasley update

The Shroyers steps43213 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 17:35:59 PST 2009

Beasley's surgery went as well as can be expected.
He had some heart issues at the beginning, and she was almost ready to just stop and not perform the surgery.  Then his heart just got back into good rythm and the surgery went well.

She was able to get the entire tumor, but she said it is a nasty one and she will be surprised if it isn't malignant.

Thanks to all who sent drool and prayers our way.

Beasley is a good old boy and has had so many cysts/tumors removed since we rescued him 3 years ago it is a wonder he is still here today.

We probably have another good 9 months to a year with him and we will count our blessings every day.

Ron and Stephanie