[Dailydrool] More than 1 dog at a time

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 18:30:09 PST 2009

If you need to take more than one dog at a time to the Vet, only take one in
at a time. Leave the other(s) in the car or Van in their crates if they have
them. There is no way to competently control two strong dogs at once
especially at the Vet's, when the dogs are hyped up anyway.
I take all four but they are crated and wait in the Van while each dog is
examined or receives shots or whatever. I don't do it often, but it can be
done.
Conley screams the whole time he is left in the Van and inevitably someone
comes in and tells the receptionists that there is a dog howling in a car in
the parking lot.

MomPerson to Nigel,Llewis, Conley and Cooper