[Dailydrool] UPDATE:Drool for the Gus Man part 2

Patty Crawford gusandto at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 20:39:53 PST 2009

HI All
Sorry to leave you hanging. Here's the rest of the update.
When I left the house Gus still need help getting up,but once up he was able to he was able to walk unsteady but got around. What a determined old man he is twice before we took off to the vets he tried to climb the stairs to my craft room where he likes to sleep.He just didn't have the strength to mange the stairs.
 So off to the holistic vet were we waited almost 2hrs to see him (They were working us in). Last night the vet had me give Gus his remedy treatment. The Vet wanted to see Gus personally to access him on possible treatment changes. What he thinks happened is that he had a remedy dipped at the same time he was flat out fatigued so in turn Gus crashed. I love watching him work, he listens, watches Gus asks lots of questions before any decisions are made. Gus got a chiropractic back adjustment, a vitamin B12, and nails trimmed but no change to CCD remedy at this point. Gus love this vet man. When he got his shot Gus just turned and followed the vet like "thanks I needed that" same with the back adjustment.
Poor Gus had to wait in the car while I did hair for a couple hours before we got to go home. But once home I helped him out of the car set him on the ground and could feel how much more secure the back legs are. He walk in on his own and I left him in the hall way while I started some chicken gizzards and hearts. I heard a odd sound looked no Gus got to the stairs he was almost to the top already! He is now in my craft room happily sleeping on his blanket. I fixed him the gizzard and hearts and served it to him in bed he ate it all down with a nice big drinks of water. What we do for are fur kids.
I want to thank everyone for all your healing drool. Gus just amazes me.
Keep the drool coming we're not totally out of the woods yet.
Lots of loving drool
Patty Crawford

Gus http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742885
Tallulah  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742936