[Dailydrool] November 11 birfdaze

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 20:46:15 PST 2009

It's me Annie Belle of the Tana Gurls.  I wanna wish 3 of my good furends the happiest of birfdays for 11/11.  At the top of the list is King Bob the dog hoo be 11.  Carly Basset, da sweet gurl of Marion Billy's be 8, and Peaches Holland's mom Joanne is a hole 16.  Yep dats what we wuz told.  I think sumbuddy's math is a bit off there and she mite be a year or two older, but we wish her happy birfday anyway!  And of corse thare is mememe.  I am a whole 4 today.  I have been here with mom for 3 years now and she sez she will never understand why my first family moved out and left me, two horses and two cats behind.

There is one liddle pwesent I wood like to have.  I want to be able to gib aunty Leslie and her hounds more moolah to help keep them warm this winter.  So if any of yooz are still thinking abowt gifts for hoomans or houndies alike pleeze consider owr ornymints and stawkings cuz we know Pawcasso Blossom is still glaring at us from the bridge.  She really thinks we are slackers.  And don't forgit owr new pwoject the Kwismus reeths.  We will take orders for them only till Thanksgiving unless we run out before then.

Drool to all those in need and condolences to those families who have lost preshus furbabies.  And my twitty lil sister is still looking for the brains truck!

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/