[Dailydrool] Poo Eating

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 11 20:25:41 PST 2009

I wouldn't waste my money on Forbid. I tried it here and it was a waste of money. Little precious Wednesday is the worst poop eater I've ever known. What has worked at our house is following her around and keeping an eye on her. I read where Vitamin B-Complex can help with poop eating. Boot is taking VitBcomplex for his stomatitis and I have noticed he rarely eats poop at all now[which he picked up from his big sister]. I think it has worked for him but, it did not work for Wednesday when it tried it on her for a while.

I heard a sound tonight and found Wednesday in the dining room having eaten a huge amount of my wonderful cactus[without needles]. I induced vomiting to be on the safe side with her history of intestinal blockages. She's fine. In time the cactus will be too. She's as big a food hound as Clifford was. Fortunately she's not a counter surfer or I'd really be in for it! Lisa, Wednesday and Bootstrap