[Dailydrool] poo eating

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Tue Nov 10 09:35:21 PST 2009

Although I have never tried any of these, here are some things I have
heard controls copraphagia (fancy word for poop eating):

Add to
food of dog whose poo is being eaten - spinach OR fig newtons OR meat
tenderizer OR use a commercial poo-eating stopper product like Forbid
OR Go out in yard and "season" the poops there with a hefty
dollop of hot sauce.  I personally like the last option the
best.  It might take a few days and a fewe unpleasant tastes before
it works.  Hot sauce has stopped my hounds from eating other things,
like wicker beds and flap doors.

crazy basset lady
MAKE
DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these websites:
Rebec Bassets at
www.rebecbassets.com
Basset Buddies Rescue,
Inc. at www.bbrescue.org