[Dailydrool] The Daily Drool

Monique Tecson moenizzle at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 09:24:52 PST 2009

My subject states the obvious. I am just grateful that this email list exists. Ever since I joined back in 2007, droolers have offered me countless advice on how to care for our beloved breed- the basset hound. There's such a wealth of knowledge and experience here that could not just be found anywhere else! Of course the stories makes a boring day at work go by faster, and when it comes for other hounds needing help, you can count on the group to respond post haste! I've never seen a more loving and caring group of people (slaves.. haha!) that show the greatest concern for their hounds and each other. It's really amazing!

Mona is my first (and certainly not my last) basset and she's the love of our lives (and Potato too! our basset wannabe). There have been instances when I needed help (of course) and you guys were there to lend support... so really I just want to say THANK YOU! I do pass along the advice you give where I can just to return the favor.

My heart aches everytime I read about houndies passing. To Sweet Sarah's mom and dad, my heart is with you! She was such a sweet girl and like many others, I too am a fan of your youtube videos. I too, am dreading the day when I sign off my drool posts with "(dog's name) ATB."

-Monique