[Dailydrool] The Mop and the Ring

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Wed Nov 11 06:42:47 PST 2009

mop? broad noodles?

OHHHHhhhhh you mean poop-sghetti .... luckily you didn't find any cans or
jars of spaghetti sauce with chew marks.. ;)

and we in our neck of the woods call it a "dangle" when its still being held
partly inside.

Well, how about layin' in bed with them houndies ... and as they like to do,
they circle, partially lay down, but then try to circle some more making the
butt scoot along any surface its already in contact with.. they tell me they
were trying to get comfortable, *I* say they just wanted something to wipe
their butts off on!

Riley - 2, night shirts - 0

:-)

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] The Mop and the Ring

Several years later, when Homer was about 9 or 10, my cleaning lady asked me
to find her an O Cedar Mop...the kind with the strings that look like broad
noodles...well, one by one, Homer ate each string... some of them actually
came out clean, and a few we had to help him by pulling...