[Dailydrool] Stockies and Ornymints

Cindy Heron cheron at highcottonusa.com
Thu Nov 12 07:32:08 PST 2009

We have added two new houndesses to our pack this year so we ordered
them both a stocking and an ornament.  They are just beautiful Cookie.
Thanks so much.  If anyone is interested in ordering, please do.  You
won't be disappointed.  You couldn't get this at a better price and it
raises money for rescue too!  Contact Cookie Goldizen for yours today.
pawsforblossom at hotmail.com

Cindy Armstrong Heron

Kimmie Sue, Chloe Grace, Lola Claire, Lindy Lou and Olivia Joy

And all those wannabes (who have stockies an ornymints already)