[Dailydrool] Little behind in the drool

Margie Fierle mayfly50 at msn.com
Thu Nov 12 12:09:16 PST 2009

I hve been reading the drool since around 2000. We got our Buddy that January. We never had a Bassett before. My husband had a bagel when he was a teen, so when Buddy needed to find a home in a hurry hubby said let's take him.  I was still greiving over our golden whom we had for 13 years.  But since Buddy was going to be left in a condemed house in January and was only 5 months old, I agreed.  Thought, how much trouble could a little bassett be....told you I knew nothing about them!  What a shock! The Drool was such a huge help in understanding the breed.  Needless to say, Buddy is our baby! I have laughed and cried with all the stories that I have read.  But again too many furbabies are going to the Bridge.  My condolences to all who have been through this terrible loss.  Thank You Drool, for all I have learned and have yet to learn.

Margie & Buddy