[Dailydrool] dawn and Daphneland

Leslie Ames bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 08:02:53 PST 2009

I was saddened to hear about this.  There is no better or more sincere
basset rescuer in the world ....and we had no idea of her significant
trouble over there.   So, we discussed this with all our hounds and
decided that they wanted us to send over "their" house treat
money........to help their cousins in Daphneland.    The shelter treat
money is secure and they will want for nothing, but my Gussie and Lakota
Sue stated that  they could use loosing a couple of fatty pounds..and
their  "{bone} money is being sent to Dawn.  EVeryone new to the drool
especially,  please know how important Daphneland is to the success of
our rescue mission....................Thankyou for sharing any few
"bones" you can to Daphneland.
Leslie Ames
President/Shelter Manager
*Basset Rescue of Mt.*