[Dailydrool] News from Virginia Beach

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Thu Nov 12 12:59:00 PST 2009

I just got off the phone with Debbie and they are all hanging in there.
They are getting pounded with horizontal rain and 60 mph winds.  High tide
is at about 4:00 PM and more flooding will occur then.  They have water
about half way up the base of their trees which are midway in their back
yard.  Their yard is on quite a slope, so there is not much danger of the
water creeping up that far.  The dogs are wet and bored and not too happy
about this storm.  Elwood has ordered snorkels, but the brown truck can't
get through the flooded roads.

I will keep you posted as I hear from Debbie.  The electricity is
intermittent, as are phones and internet service.

Sandi Wittenberg & The Red Bay Gang

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny, Norm & Opie

sandi at redbaybassets.com