[Dailydrool] Basset wheelchair/cart advice

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 08:55:40 PST 2009

Hi Lisa,

I have had some communication with the people at handicappedpets.com, and I
have always found them to be helpful and friendly. I thought that maybe they
could help me find a resource to help me with a bill last year. It's the
reverse at our house, the Bassets are healthy, it's me that is
handicapped:). I had them sending me information and ideas for a long time
after I first contacted them, and at one point, they got a special donation
that they split between several other[people and I.

I hope that your Basset is okay.

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY