[Dailydrool] Prayers & Drool for Bob, Molly Moo, Gus --

Kathleen Jones klj at efn.org
Fri Nov 13 23:25:40 PST 2009

and all who need it.

I'm behind on Drools, but please know that prayers & drool are being sent to
Bob the Dog, Molly Moo, Gus, Miss Annabelle, Beasley and others.   We're
praying for a quick, safe recovery.

We're doing the same for Daphneland & Western Missouri Basset Rescue and
their human, Dawn & co., and Chris Bly.  The economy is making it really
hard on too many people & rescues & hounds.

Condolences for the far too many beloved Bassets who've made their way to
the Bridge.  The time we have with our precious hounds is always far too
short.

Lighting candles,

Kathleen Jones & Maestro
(w/ Henry Wadsworth & Bentley Basset ATB)