[Dailydrool] Several Items

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 17:44:40 PST 2009

V., I am so glad to hear that  your old Charlie's vet visit went good.
That is always good news when that happens.  My Charlie, not 13, was  diagnosed
with early renal failure several months ago, and I just had his levels
check, and the one is back to high normal, from above normal, and the   other
level went down to 7.5 from 7.7.  I was so happy about that.   Hope your eye
exam goes well.  Will have drool sent for that.

Terry, both Ben and Charlie are sending drool for your Lori Lu.  I  hope
the diagnosis will be good, and not cancerous.  Will send prayers for  her and
you , too.