[Dailydrool] tweet money and varmints

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 14 06:07:14 PST 2009

Dis is Beau,  Momperson sent our  tweet money to the houndies in Daphneyland but me don't care.  We gots us a varmint! Yep, a varmint in our back yard!  We smells it and we finda da hole and we digs, digs digs, get nose all dirty.  We no get dat varmint yet but meybe tamarra,,yeah.  No tweets jus nice varmint. Honey got her nose all dirty tryin for dat varmint.  We gets it, you see!  Den Elder Clara's recipe and we gets our own tweet.