[Dailydrool] Puppy antics

Kitty Walker1603 at suddenlink.net
Sat Nov 14 15:43:00 PST 2009

I have an eight month old Basset puppy. He was wonderful when we got him at 11 months.  I guess he was making sure we would keep him.  Last night my 16 year old daughter came home at midnight-turned on the dining room light and Brody (Basset puppy) was asleep on the kitchen table. OMG   I made him get off of the table earlier-he can move chairs to be able to get up there.  But go to sleep?????? Gads.

              Kitty with Brody the Basset pup
                            Heidi the 8 yr old Basset
                            Dually BBG   (Basset Body Guard)
                                         the Blue Heeler