[Dailydrool] Puppy antics

Pam McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Sun Nov 15 17:24:55 PST 2009

<< He was wonderful when we got him at 11 months. I guess he was making sure
we would keep him.>>

We've adopted a few dogs who have been fosters (and have even sent a few on
to other homes). In my experience, all dogs are really good at first, on
best behavior. It's when they really trust you and have bonded with you that
they will do their evil antics!

Ask Drool Mama Nancy Gallagher. I distinctly remember her saying that
Scooter Pie was so good--until she adopted him. Then his OEBE side came out,
full force. I'm sure other Droolers can attest to this too.

Our exception was Alexis Grace, Thefairyprincess. She was a complete
sweetheart when she came to us. She never did an evil thing in all the time
we had her, unless you count chewing on tissues as evil. It was her only
"fault."
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets