[Dailydrool] Drool and thoughts

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Sat Nov 14 16:25:26 PST 2009

Hello, Dis be Emma The Delicate Diva, me and Momma finkin bout Bob,
givin him and his fambily the good thought, wishes and drool.  We
finkin ob Rebecca and Morse, we hope you both be safe.  And we eben
finkin ob da Brudder.  We watch de weather channel and read da drools.
We be concerned.  Momma Beth here, I know of basset back problems, we
had those with the bassets when I was young, we will really be sending
the drool.  And to Debbie, I cannot even begin to imagine that, you are
in my thoughts.  And Rebecca, I hope it is not too bad there, keep us
posted.  Snooters and Drool, Beth and Emma