[Dailydrool] Dyson Dogster Group

Barbara Slater saharawest at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 17:09:18 PST 2009

I just got an invitation to join the "Dyson Dogster" group.  When I joined,
it sent me
a confirmation e-mail with a member code to use for up to 45% off
merchandise on
the Dyson website through 12/31/09 . . . that means that the DC25 Animal
Ball
would be only $302.49 (free shipping).

You have to be already registered on Dogster, but I don't know if you have
to wait for
the invitation or if you can just join the Dyson Dogster group.

They also listed the DC28 Animal vacuum & DC31 Animal hand vac . . .

Barb, Frances (Darling ATB) & Frazier (I leave the fluffy white stuff all
over for Mommy)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/143457