[Dailydrool] Uncle Frank; BROOD on parade in C'Ville, VA; Lisa and Molly

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 12:15:07 PST 2009

Nancy,

I was so glad to see a Frank video!  Still thinking of all of you with your
recent loss.  So cute seeing Frankie giving the sniffy to the grandchild!

For you and any other Droolers in the Charlottesville, VA area; BROOD will
have an entry in a holiday parade being held this coming Saturday, November
21st on the downtown mall.  Parade begins at 10am.  I'll be participating
along with "house" Basset Baloo, and my senior fosters Buckley and Zoe.  The
route is about eight blocks, I'm thinking I may be towing Buckley along in a
wagon!  He's pretty spry for a senior, but his back sometimes bothers him.
I think they're going to love it.

Lisa, deepest sympathy for the loss of your sweet Molly.  We're thinking of
you ... I know how hard it is.

Drool and ahroos to all,
Lisa, with House Basset Baloo and BROOD fosters Buckley & Zoe