[Dailydrool] Bob the DOg SUrgery update

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 12:22:11 PST 2009

Bob the Dogs down in the rear went from bad to worse resulting in an
emergency surgury last evening..we just talked to the doctor and she said
Bob is doing very well from the surgury of course it is to late to tell
about the rear legs working again but he had a totally exploded disk at T13
L1 and having that cleaned up will stop the horrible pain.

So we can use lots of get up and walk drool for our boy..who even at the
hospital is everyone furend.

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com